9/23/09

A Great Rosh HaShanah Celebration!

Dear Sacred Chow,
My family and I are very excited to celebrate Rosh HaShanah at the Sacred Chow. I understand that there is going to be Rosh HaShanah storytelling and songs. I would like to schedule our dinner for this time.
Yours,
Shlomit

Hello Shlomit!
Saturday at 7 PM will be the time for our program. Please let us know if this time works for you and your party, and then we'll go ahead and add you to the reservations book. :)
Sincerely,
Sacred Chow

Dear Sacred Chow,
I wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to enjoy such a great Rosh HaShanah celebration. The food was excellent (I'll be back...) and the waitress was superb and patient. The singer was also very talented and we really enjoyed her performance.
May the Sacred Chow always be delicious, joyous and fruitful.
Happy New Year!
Yours,
Shlomit

No comments: