8/26/09

Root vegetable latkes w date butter, yes!

HELP! Vegetarian Visiting for 4 days

Hey all!
I am planning a surprise trip to NYC for my husband on his birthday. We will be there Monday through Thursday.
We are vegetarian who do dairy but no eggs. I would prefer all vegetarian places instead of trying veggie options. I did do a search and looked at old threads but nothing concrete came up.
I would appreciate some help here, as this is getting a bit overwelming.
I did pick up tips on the veggie falafal place, tiffinwala, zen burger and the candle cafe.
We are looking to keep costs in the mid range-not fine dinning but something clean and wholesome.
Thanks in advance!

18 Replies so Far

1) Sacred Chow on Sullivan St. off W. 3rd. in the Village is a favorite even among my omnivore friends. Lower than mid-range, good beer available, pleasant and low key. Root vegetable latkes with date butter, yes!

timi Aug 21, 2009 11:07PM



No comments: