8/2/09

The roasted artichoke bisque

  • Review by turtledog on August 1, 2009:

  • My husband and I returned to Sacred Chow yesterday for dinner following a movie. Our experience was just as good as the first time (which is cool since we often like a place the first time and then get disappointed on return visits).

    OMG!!! The roasted artichoke bisque is TO DIE FOR!!! Creamy, rich and delicious but not heavy. The flavor was unlike anything I ever tasted. I soooo want that recipe. I had 3 tapas: black olive seitan, collard greens and root veggie latkes; my husband had the orange BBQ seitan hero and the pound cake: orange chocolate chip for dessert. All delicious.

    We also had the nicest waitress (Elizabeth) that we've had anywhere in a long time. Sweet, respectful, helpful, unintrusive, just perfect!!! Give her a raise!!

    Sacred Chow is hitting #1 on our list of fave restaurants.

No comments: