11/16/09

Event went as planned

We had an event on Sunday, and it looks like it went off without a hitch!

Hi Dino,

I just wanted to thank you and Cliff (and Henriette, who was wonderful!) for an amazing evening! Everything worked out beautifully, just as I had hoped. The talk was fascinating, the food was delicious, the participants were enthused and engaged. I also wanted to share with you that quite a few people mentioned to me that they really enjoyed their meal, and that they're planning to come back on their own in the future.

Again, thank you for helping us make this happen - I'm only sorry that I didn't get a chance to meet you and thank you in person!
All the best,
Naomi


(I think she meant Harriet, but aside from that, everything else is accurate.)

Kosher Veg list: http://heebnvegan.blogspot.com/2009/11/veg-friendly-kosher-restaurants-in-nyc.html

No comments: