7/15/09

good food vibe

Posted by darling on 07/11/2009

Good food vibe, poor delivery service

sacred chow has such a good food vibe-a little over priced but sacred chow is quality and freshness. I suggest eating at the place, because ordering is a bit of a nightmare. Every time I place an order it has taken well-over an hour for the food to arrive. Such a shame because when I can't go in person it is very discouraging to want to have delivery, especially when the food is so good!

note from chow: dear darling, thx 4 letting us know!

1 comment:

Chef Laura said...

Well it is NYC and I think its way more low carbon to eat at the restaurant so no paper products are involved but being extremely patient and I am i would just order the food an hour before you actually need it and then it will be there when your ready to eat this will solve your issue and it makes sense if you call any restaurant when its lunch or dinner hour and its very busy guests in the restaurant will always be the first to be served at least this is my experience with these concerns in the biz which is my 23 years of working professionally in it