4/6/08

thanks for a great meal last night!

Hi,
I just had dinner at Sacred Chow last night, Saturday, April 5th - it was amazing! My
neighborhood in Brooklyn, Ditmas Park (a section of Flatbush) is a
growing community. I think that your restaurant would do incredibly
well here. We have a few restaurants ranging from cheap to high
mid-range. I think that your place would do well, because people are
looking for alternatives to what we already have.
Our neighborhood needs a place that is affordable, delicious, and has
an environment that pleases everyone. Our neighborhood is an up and
coming community and all the local restaurants do well. Check out
our neighborhood blog, there are many resources there!
ditmaspark.blogspot.com/
Many thanks for a great meal last night! I will be back many, many, many times!
Best,
Kristin

No comments: