4/3/09

New York magazine

Hi,
We’re doing a seder round-up at New York magazine of restaurants that are offering Passover meals available for delivery or take-out. I remember you did a wonderful Purim meal, so I’d love to include Sacred Chow in this article. It’s set to run tomorrow, so we need all information today. If you are, indeed, doing a seder meal available for catering, could you send me the following info ASAP?

What You'll Get/Menu:
Price:
Logistics: (Order deadline, pick up or delivery, delivery boundaries, etc.)

If you have any questions feel free to email. Thanks, and I look forward to seeing what you’re serving. I’ve been a big fan of your restaurant for years!
Best,
Hannah Geller


hey hannah,
so nice 2 talk 2 u 2day! I will send u a copy of sacred chow's pesach menu and u can see it @ Pesach Party!
if you are celebrating any upcoming holiday, enjoy!
look forward to reading ur round-up piece and meeting u soon.
thank you so much!
best,
cliff


Cliff,

Thanks! I have an unrelated, personal question for you: the dressing on
Sacred Chow's 4 seasons salad and the Indian dressing that comes with the
shitakes mushrooms are incredible. What is in them?? I have been
trying unsuccessfully to replicate them at home for months.

Yours,
Hannah


hannah,
wow, that's amazing! I am so happy that sacred chow makes u say such wonderful things.
I will get back 2 u asap 2 help guide u 2 culinary nirvana.
all best,
cliff

No comments: