6/29/08

The food was delicious.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Brunch
What's Sunday without Sunday brunch?I took my sister to "Sacred Chow", a vegan restaurant in my neighborhood. I've never been so I was a little apprehensive to take my meat eating sister there. The restaurant is really cute and has a nice size menu with tons of options!I ordered the tofu scramble and Joanna opted for the banana french toast. We both had fresh squeezed orange juice, which was amazing! I forgot how good real juice tastes. The food was delicious, and my sister was quite impressed that a scramble with no eggs and cheese could taste so good. Her french toast was also amazing. I need to start bringing my camera with me to these places. If you're ever in soho and need a tasty breakfast, lunch, or dinner I definitely suggest Sacred Chow!
Posted by Alicia at 9:59 AM

No comments: