6/12/08

strong as a horse.

"you know what i mean jelly bean? i wanna, wanna, wanna go to mexico! watch this, this is cool, this is magic. do you like the way i did it? cool right? that's my phone! hey daddy come on out here! what? did you take my barack obama book? well, i cant find it!"
i was so exhausted from putting in so many hours at sacred chow. it had been a real busy wednesday night, order after order. and i was the sole expediter, and after we closed down we had to put together orders for wholesale for thursday am. so we left sacred chow @ 1:30am. i felt as strong as a horse, so i walked home, no, galloped home. read until 5 am. huxley, my most amazing son, had half a day of skool, and grandma, our guardian angel, picked him up @ 12pm. from the kitchen, while in deep, deep sleep, i over-heard their conversation from above. it echoed in and out of my head like: wha, wha, wha. it pulled me out of sleep, i washed my face, kiss, kiss, mom and hux, and off to sacred chow i walked, no, galloped like a horse.

No comments: