6/25/08

I hope you and the rabbi are staying out of trouble.

Hi Cliffy,
How are you? What's new over at the restaurant? Are things going well?
I'm having a good time being home in Maine. I've been swimming and hangin out with old friends and letting my mom coddle me a little bit:) My job stinks though- the work is fine, waitressing at a fancy restaurant, but it's really disorganized and I don't get paid on time and stuff. It makes me really appreciate you and Sacred Chow! I'm much happier doing my other part-time work, gardening and landscaping. It's a real workout!
Say hi to everyone. I hope you and the rabbi are staying out of trouble. Is Maggie a manager now? (see, who is maggie? , blog piece, 3/20/08) How are new people working out?
Write back soon!
peace and love, nina
(see, fiddler on the roof., blog piece, 3/10/08)

No comments: