6/23/08

my favorite for years

Ridgewood, NY
5 star rating
06/21/2008

Sacred Chow has been my favorite for years. My standby meal is always the Four Seasons Salad (with carrots, beets, apples in a mustard dressing) and the Indonesian tempeh on the side. However the daily specials are always changing. If the nut stew is on the specials menu, I'll go for that, its amazing. The brussels sprouts are amazing, as is the green pea hummus when its available. The brunch is wonderful.... sweet potato hash with smoked tempeh???!!! It's almost toooo good. In the winter, I get the coconut milk hot chocolate. Its unreal! But over the years i've had everything on the menu and its all been good, as are the desserts when i occasionally try them. Ive taken nearly all my friends here, mostly meat eaters, and they love it too! Yum.

No comments: