2/6/09

Kyle was most attentive

My name is David I just relocated to NYC with a dance company and left my position as manager of Sage's Cafe in Salt Lake City, UT. Sage's is a locally owned, awesomely organic, vegan restaurant that has been open for over 9 years. I have the luxury of very cheap rent and am not looking for a lot of money right away. Right now I am working at a restaurant in mid-town that is sucking the life out of me. I would love any opportunity to work with you at Sacred Chow. I have experience cooking waiting etc.... I am also a visual artist, cellist and have an active role in our dance company as a performer and creative mind. I am willing to do anything to be out of the environment I am in now, and even if it is dishes for the next year I love working as long as it is for a good cause. I am not afraid of even the dirtiest of deeds.
I dined at Sacred Chow on Tuesday and was delighted. The space is perfectly relaxing, my spinach and shitake salad was amazing and Kyle was most attentive and professional.
Yours, happily
David

No comments: