6/12/09

like a florentine cookie.

Review by beanmail on June 12, 2009:
Unfortunately, it was much too hot to eat in at Sacred Chow on the day I went (no A/C?), so we just did some dessert take-out. The server was nice and we didn't have to wait long.
Macaroons were ENORMOUS & served with delicious berry jelly. I would have preferred the macaroon to have been a little sweeter, though. Well the menu did indicate that it was sugar-free.
Chocolate "Halva" pie was real good: thick, very-chocolatey pudding filling, a thin layer of sweet sesame (?)& a crunchy sweet crust like a florentine cookie.
The Sinner Bar: THE CLEAR WINNER b/c it was exactly the right proportion for a chocoholic: THICK dark chocolate bar filled with a coconut-caramely mixture.
Good thing I was with my mom b/c I can't think of anyone else I would have actually shared that deliciousness with.
http://supervegan.com/r.php?id=46

No comments: