5/24/09

even sweeter!

so my mom's still in the hospital recuperating from a heart attack that could have killed her. and it is clear that one of her docs should have told her 2 get in2 an ambulance along time ago! that's another battle, another lawyer said 2 me!
but she's doing really well. in rehab now. ahhh! that's nice! running around like crazy w my 7 year boychic. the boychic wants 2 see his mom but she's only available @ her convenience. unfortunately not the most reliable love-source.
and the universe told me that hux will help 2 make the world a sweeter place 4 generations 2 come. ahh, lovely!
and hux said that he wants 2 open a cookie shop.
even sweeter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cliff, You are an amazing Dad.... I am so grateful getting to know you. I love the pic of the hand and foot it must be you and Hux...... hope to be in soon. Have been dreaming of the halva cloud and the tofu spa salad which by the way is incredible....enjoy your day Dardi