3/20/09

w/ love, alex


It is with a heavy heart that I share the sad news of the passing of my great friend and companion, Bruno.
Bruno’s every cell exuded goodness, friendliness and love of life. After some 12 and a half years together, I’m so very grateful for all the joy and light and love he brought me.

Bruno loved:

Everyone!

Rolling in the grass

Chasing squirrels

Car rides

Howling

Biting waves at the beach

Sleeping in my bed

Greeting anyone who came through a door.

He will be greatly missed.


"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"-- Unknown


"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."--Andrew A. Rooney

No comments: