3/17/09

greasy's gas station

Happy happy birthday to you and the Huckster! A tad late for you (please forgive me) and a little early for Huck... I hope you both enjoy your special days, and I wish you both the magic of ongoing dreams. Thank you for sharing your witty dream with me. I wish we wouldn't disagree! Then again, if we agreed all the time, we would never need you and me, and that just can't be. I'm glad the dream ended so peacefully. How are you and Huck? How is Sacred Chow? I love you, miss you, and hope you are well, darala---- Original message ----
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:28:56 -0500From: sacred chow Subject: (no subject)To: Amy Dara Stoltz >dear darala,>>had a dream with you last night. it was a pretty one. u had rented a >car, and we were driving 2 the country 2 go 2 a friend's wedding. it was >very beautiful - lots and lots of tall, voluptuous, green pine trees, so many small perfect, pristine lakes and streams, echoing w bug life and fish, shimmering... it was early morning, and still dark. we stopped at a little >diner, over-looking one of the many lakes, to eat and meet up w/ some friends. there were a few cars in the parking lot, crickets galore, glorious stars and a bright moon. i then realized i had forgotten my suit! and we both instantly knew that i couldnt go. i >was so bummed. so u relaxingly said, this >sort of thing happens, don't worry. i love u. take the car and >go back to nyc, and i'll go w my friends. where upon u left. the birds were waking, the mist was puffing out from the lakes and trees. it was really exquiste! and i didnt want to feel upset. so i told a local fireman, who was eating an early breakfast, about my little tale. he was dressed in full uniform, and he said: "hey buddy, listen 2 the last of the night's crickets, have some coffee outside, i love smoking a cigarette at this time, watch the mist rise, and @ 7 am a used clothing shop opens up in the back of greasy's gas station." I got quiet, had a couple cups of coffee, and a few drags of other country folks' cigs, and by 8am - i left greasy's w/ a >nice dapper suit! i drove 2 the wedding! it was a beautiful drive! and we were all very excited!>>i wanted to reach out and touch... >i love u, miss u and hope u r well, cliffela

No comments: