7/4/08

And the shakes they have...hell yeah.

Bobby M.
New York, NY

HOLY CRAP! I'm not even a vegan and I liked this shit! Seriously. Although I didn't know what half the stuff was, I very much enjoyed by black olive sandwich thingie. And the shakes they have...hell yeah. Being a green tea nut, I ordered their alcoholic green tea shake (yeah tell me about it.) I had it without alcohol because it was way too early for that. But, I'd love to return to check it out. It's not too pricey either. And they seem to have a nice looking breakfast menu too. BONUS FUN GAME: Try to replicate what I did in Sacred Chow. 1.) Arrive late to a get together.2.) Not knowing that the place is vegan, flip through the menu and proclaim, "Where's the chicken at?"3.) Be slightly embarrassed over said chicken comment.

No comments: