5/4/08

my first bite(was)...like...my first kiss...

Review of Sacred Chow
by gr8vegan

Probably hands down the best vegan breakfast I've ever had. Its a small restaurant with usually only one person serving. It can be difficult to get a larger group seated, but just try calling ahead. We saw a game of musical chairs going on with two parties (4 or more) trying to get everyone together as other patron's left. Sacred Chow has a really good VIBE about it that goes along with the name. Its really a zen eating experience and my favorite vegan place to eat in NYC, yep even above Candle79. Is in Greenwich Village and is easy to find. The prices are reasonable. Don't miss it if you're vegan food adventuring! Order the biscuit breakfast sandwich. I think of my first bite of that like I do my first kiss...

No comments: