3/24/08

Working with Alyson today!

Thanks, Cliff. I /am/ a genius with our customers, because I genuinely enjoy having them there. It's almost as if they're visiting me in my own home. I try to make everyone feel like she or he is the only person on the planet when I'm with him or her. Hopefully, people feel that way when they're with me. :)

I'm going to be working with Alyson today, who is this wicked cool lady who started working at chow a few weeks back. She was looking forward to working the front of the house, and I'm definitely looking forward to showing her how it's done, so that she can flip-flop between the kitchen and the front of the house. I've even dug up my 1980s CDs for the occasion to give me something to perk up my mood (more so than usual).

The ever wonderful Cathy came in yesterday with her friend, and they ordered stuff, and chatted for a while. I love it when Cathy comes in, because we always chatter on at each other at TOP SPEED, and get across so much information. She's such a cool person to know, and I'm chuffed that I got to meet her in person (in addition to meeting her on the VFF). Nina (my partner-in-crime upstairs) was laughing hysterically at our exchange, because it was flying by at the speed of light. Too much fun!

Last night was wicked fun, because I got to hang with the beautiful soul, Nina. I was showing her how to handle more busy nights without having major upsets. She's so adorable! She even took the incentive, and started taking over tables without asking, which I was too proud of! I love how she's taking initiative. :)

Soon, Cliff. Soon, I'll be in the office with you, and we can GROW this thing properly.

No comments: