3/13/08

it's the monkey's suitcase for you!

today i stayed home from sacred chow. huxley had a half day of kindergarten and he had his first play date with sophia. i never met sophia before, he has told me how much he loves her. they had a really "grown-up" play date. they did their homework together, sophia read a book to us, we colored dragons, played a foster's imaginary friends online game, ate some vegan sausages and lemon ice pops. huxley could not stop proclaiming his love for sophia. i asked sophia if huxley was making her feel uncomfortable, no, i love him too she said. when her mom came to pick her up, they both hid to prolong their time together. after she left, he fell into a deep sleep for a bit. when he woke up, he told me about a dream he had.
a t. rex was following me, and he was about to eat me. but then i fell into a crocodile river and the croc ate me. i punched him in the stomach and he spit me out. when i got out of his mouth the t. rex was waiting for me. i ran fast and climbed up some vines hanging down from the forest. i saw a monkey, he was about to push me back into the river. i was too tired to do anything, and the monkey pushed me, and i fell back into the river. and the monkey yelled these words down to me over and over, " it's the monkey's suitcase for you, it's the monkey's suitcase for you!"
that's all.

No comments: