1/3/10

Carnivores be not afraid!

1/2/2010
Always delicious, always fresh, always friendly, always clean. I've been to Sacred Chow often for both lunch and dinner, and the consistency of excellence in the meals and service absolutely stands out to me.

Budgetwise - it's not cheap fare, but neither is it ridiculously expensive. I highly recommend the 3-for-$15 tapas - the servings are large enough for 2 to eat a satisfying lunch, and you get to try a variety of dishes. I have liked every dish that I've tried here - no misses. My husband and I actually ordered 3 tapas and then an additional entree, and were too stuffed to eat more. Carnivores be not afraid - this is not tasteless tofu, although I personally love tofu. The food is savory and hearty.

Since it's usually not too crowded, the service is usually prompt and personalized. However, because it's a small establishment, service can be a bit slow when the place fills up during dinnertime. The decor is cute and cozy. I would highly recommend Sacred Chow for private lunches or intimate gatherings with friends.

Cindy C.
Forest Hills, NY
www.yelp.com

No comments: