10/6/08

4 vegan food I will gladly walk over 2 Kelly Quad.

Hello,
Just yesterday I was emailing Campus Dining, requesting more vegan and vegetarian options in the Administration Building Dining cart, upstairs from my office. And then today I noticed that Sacred Chow is being brought to Stony Brook. I'm thrilled! 4 vegan food I will gladly walk over 2 Kelly Quad. We are severely lacking vegan dining in the nearby area, especially on campus. I work here, and knowing the variety of students that we have on campus I know I can't be the only vegan. I lack my own cooking skills, so it's tough to bring in my own food, other than peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
I just wanted to say Thank you and I hope that your relationship with Stony Brook University is a long, happy and successful one! Can't wait to try your food!
Lisa
Lisa Piquette
Undergraduate International Admissions
Stonybrook University

No comments: