10/9/08

Angelica Kitchen

09/24/2008
Overall disappointing experience.I haven't eaten at Angelica Kitchen in years, because I feel that other vegan/organic places have opened up that are much better than this old standby (where you still have to wait for at least a half hour for a table and I can't imagine doing so in the cold weather, as there is no waiting area in the restaurant itself). I decided to give it another try last night (take out) and wow, I'll probably never go back.THE. WORST. VEGETARIAN. CAESAR. SALAD. EVER. For $8.50 you get a chinese take out container with romaine, tiny tasteless croutons, and at least they put the dressing separate so that it doesn't make the lettuce wilt but...a balsamic vinegarette on Caesar salad? No way! Maybe it was a mistake? I still don't get what warrants an 8.50 price tag for the salad. Get thee to Sacred Chow for the best veg. Caesar you'll ever have. Joi B. Brooklyn, NY

No comments: