2/18/08

salty little fish.

i have pulled you out of the big sea little fish, how long can you live, little fish, on land? flop little fish, let me see you struggle on land.

now i am fish on land, and you are feasting on my struggle. what do you really want? too bad, my flesh isnt ready to fry. this flopping show is lasting longer than you thought. i am not ready for you to eat! are you bored? i see you chain smoke. i have discovered resistance well. ha! i struggle, and you just watch. but smoke, smoke my friend, my flesh will be ready to eat soon enough. and listen up, i have risen from the sea with an essence that few will know. i do reveal this for you to know your feast, and i see you feast on blood. my heart, my finest organ, will be ready soon. yes, get ready for a fine feast. and know that i have feasted with the souls of salty little fish and killer whales. i have a choice heart, and it's beating is beginning to slow, so stab me now and eat my heart with lots of garlic. i am a salty little fish with a cunning soul, no salt needed. stir in some fine olive oil and pepper, and fresh cilantro, it tastes good, i know. try it with a shot of tequila and a beer, even better.
sacred chow was born on the docks of hudson street, nyc. i was a salty little fish always darting around in my small tank. i wanted to break it, but i'd just bump up against it. the shape, i mean, of the space, our collective bowl. still a great question was thought, can we find a way to teem, and team, and teem together with mutual respect? despite the cold spilling of blood for the good of other-weirdly bliss? or just for the drippings to soak our daily bread in? yes, yes, let them soak it up!
is this a tale of a mad mind, or perhaps one that has contracted mad cow's disease? either way, all who enter here will find tales of universal distractions with a sprinkling of truth, guided by the ever-knowing invisible hand. shall i walk with "his" hand to the edge of darkness? yes, i am ready to feed the infinite light. i will jump into blissful infinity, squeezing his blood drenched bread all over my body. yes, and i will let you eat my heart in peace! and i will close my eyes, and jump and shout: eat now! whew!!! i let go! falling, falling, dropping, faster and faster, falling, falling, and splash back into the sea. yes, yes, and back into big sea. and again, and again, and again, you fish me out. but i am the salty little fish that feeds on disintegrating bread and blood. i am freedom!

No comments: