10/19/10

Sacred Chow
Vegan
Tracey Edwards
18 October 2010
Rating: 5

Sacred Chow is a lovely little bistro on 227 Sullivan Street in New York City, USA. I checked it out on a recent visit, following a recommendation on Facebook. It ticked all the boxes for me!

The selection of salads, sandwiches, tapas, desserts and drinks was vast. I almost couldn’t decide what to try.

In the end, I plumped for Mama’s Soy Meatball sandwich. It was absolutely yummy. I washed it down with a Celery Beet Juice (fresh squeezed). Then…I just had to have the Brownie Sundae, brownie topped with hot fudge sauce, soy ice cream and chocolate sprinkles. It was all beautiful!

The best thing about Sacred Chow are their vegan and eco credentials. They provide all organic, vegan, Kosher, and ethically produced foods. They gather their ingredients locally. It just has a lovely chilled out vibe, I adored the place.

http://www.onekind.org/live_onekind/eating/eating_out_reviews/

No comments: